16:00 - 16:45
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
I started my career as security engineer who wrote application for security testing. Now I help projects
to build safe applications and share my exclusive experience at conferences and webinars.
Talk: .NET Web applications security. The most common mistakes and how to fix them.
Security is one of the most important things in our applications. One big issue could destroy a company. On this session we will speak about the most common security issues and the best ways how to fix or prevent them.
1. Authorization. Session theft, password strength, and a little bit of cryptography.
2. The human factor. What the developer can do wrong and what to look for at code.
3. Injections. Injections. Which are more common and how dangerous are WYSIWYG editors.
4. Randomization. Accidents are not accidental.
5. Browser safety. How to help a browser protect itself.